I got a message from my big sister yesterday, one that got me thinking.
Pumspiration…if I can inspire her, what is it that inspires me?
It didn’t take me long to realise that the main thing I take inspiration from is other healthy lifestyle/food blogs. Hours go by on a lazy Sunday with me listening to music, eating peanut butter (obsessed) and working my way through all the blogs I have saved on my ‘favourites’ list.
I love reading about other peoples’ lives and finding out; what they’re doing to be healthier; how they feel when they splurge a little too much; what recipes they’re loving; what changes they want to make to better themselves, inside and out.
So I’m going to share few of my favourites:
- Deliciously Ella ~ you will definitely see me quoting her recipes on here I think she’s just fantastic
- Hemsley + Hemsley ~ how can you not adore these beautiful creatures?!
- Cookie + kate ~ some of her ideas are so simple yet genuinely effective
- chocolate-covered Katie ~ this is where I go where I want to be naughty but nice!
- Fit Foodie Finds ~ Lee’s blog is recipe heaven
- Vivianna Does Makeup ~ now this last one technically is a beauty blog, but Anna regularly does healthy posts called the ‘Fitness Files’ which always inspire me to try new things
I hope you can take some Pumspiration from these blogs too!