My brilliant bride-to-be bezzie Sarah gave me a copy of Deliciously Ella’s Every Day cookbook which I am just loving! All the recipes I’ve tried so far are so quick and easy and have turned out really well.
I don’t like to post tooooo many recipes from other bloggers without putting my own spin on them, however I do feel the need to share Ella’s super easy and absolutely delicious breakfast bars.
My own personal touch is using Pip & Nut cashew butter (with honey and cinnamon mmmm) and chucking in a handful of dried fruit to make them extra chewy!!
Pum’s Deliciously Ella’s Banana Breakfast Bars
- 2 ripe bananas
- 200g oats
- 100ml almond milk
- 2 tbsp. cashew butter
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla powder
- coconut oil for baking dish
- handful dried fruit (pum addition)
- Mashed bananas in a bowl and mixed well with all ingredients except coconut oil.
- Oiled a baking dish (approx. 12 x 15 x 5cm) with the coconut oil and pressed the mixture evenly into the dish.
- Baked for 12 mins then left the cool before cutting into bars.
These are great for breakfast or snacking on the go, ideal since I can’t seem to get out of my bed these days!
Keen eyes may also have spotted I’ve been upping my Denby collection and got the Halo mugs I’ve been so desperately wanting.