Sorry to have been a bit MIA and haven’t put a post up in a couple of weeks but I’ve been a busy bee. I was away with work to Sweden and Denmark (which I’ll blog about soon) and just catching up with things now on a perfect lazy Sunday.
So much has happened over the last couple of months that I’ve not yet put into blog-form so thought I’d do a quick roundup in pictures…
Trips and Events
- Annual Harry Potter related trip with bezzi Vivi (WB Studios tour and the Cursed Child play)
- Sarra and John’s wedding (red dress from ASOS)
- Edinburgh Fringe (pictured with big sis Biff)
- Sarah and Craig’s wedding (pictured with the handsome bf)
- Amazing seafood at Ondine in Edinburgh (seabass with gnocchi, roasted shellfish platter and scallops)
- Steak dinners at Grill on the Corner in Glasgow (rump steak with handcut chips, apple tart and after eight coffee cocktail)
- Pies at Bridge Inn, Ratho (steak pie with chips and lovely coffees for afters)
It has certainly been a good summer!