This recipe is from BBC goodfood and was made for me by my awesome chef of a stepdad Chris. It was so tasty and seemed to be really easy and quick that I had to share…both so you’ll hopefully try it but also to remind me to recreate this one for myself!
Pum’s Chris’s Oriental Salmon and Broccoli Bake
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 large head broccoli chopped into florets
- Handful chopped spring onions
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 lemon quartered
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- Placed the salmon on a roasting tray.
- Washed and drained the broccoli and added to the tray around the salmon.
- Poured the lemon juice over and added the lemon quarters.
- Topped with half the spring onions, drizzled with the olive oil and put in the oven for approx. 15 mins. Removed from the oven, sprinkled the soy sauce then returned to the oven for 3-5 mins until salmon cooked through.
- Topped with rest of the spring onions and served.
Such a delicious and healthy recipe. I really don’t think you have to do a lot with salmon for it to be super tasty and the lemon with the soy goes perfect with the broccoli.