Coming at you with another delicious, healthy breakfast idea…
My advice would be to cook a large batch of quinoa at the start of the week and refrigerate in an airtight container and use it throughout the week for breakfast, adding to salads for lunch or enjoying as part of your dinner. However if you don’t want to do that, this recipe can easily be made by cooking the quinoa according to instructions and rinsing in cold water first.
See my advice for cooking quinoa and why it’s so bloomin’ good for you here.
Pum’s Seedy Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
- 1/2 – 1 cup cooked quinoa (depending on how hungry you are)
- Small handful blueberries (or other berries)
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp. sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp. flaxmeal
- 1 tbsp. raisins (or other dried fruit to give that chewy texture)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (or alternative milk)
- 1 tsp. honey for drizzling (or maple/date/agave syrup)
- In a bowl poured the milk over the pre-made quinoa (cold) and topped with fruit, seeds, flaxmeal and drizzled honey over the top.
I love these bowls because they’re so easy to customise and so full of goodness!