I really enjoyed my last ‘Pumspiration’ post going through my favourite links of the week so thought I’d do a similar favourites post while eating my avo-rye toast this morning…
- No secret that I love my teas and this week’s favourite is the unusual but intriguing Twinings Comforting Liquorice tea, yum!
- This week I bought sunflower rye bread for the first time which is so much tastier than my usual whole-wheat loaf, loving this stuff especially with eggs or avocado!
- For some healthy reading I love looking through Popsugar’s Fitsugar. Their blog feed is always packed full with health, food and fitness tips, if you’re not a regular visitor to the page you should definitely check it out:
- This week’s favourite recipes I’ve come across are:
- Homeland (after giving up on this midway through season 3 I was convinced to give this drama another chance and season 4 came back with a bang, now I’m completely caught up and enjoying season 5).
- Next on the shopping list is a dress for my Christmas party. This will be my first event with the company and it’s difficult to gauge just what the dress-code will be. I can never resist a bit of embellishment and currently have my eye on this:
- I’m also just generally loving the entire sportswear section of H&M, but seeing as I already own half of it I can’t really justify the spend!
Hope everyone enjoys a lazy Sunday!